Disney Games, Nighthawk Interactive, and Digital Eclipse have officially revealed Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King for Nintendo Switch and other platforms!
The remastered collection will be launching in Fall 2019, and bundles together the Sega Genesis, Game Boy, and Super Game Boy versions of Aladdin and The Lion King, as well as the SNES version of The Lion King.
The game will also have some fun extra features. ‘Watch Mode’ allows players to fast-forward and skip to any point of the games they want – while a rewind function lets players undo their mistakes. A Museum section also compiles concept artwork and more for both classics!
Two of the beloved Disney games make their long-awaited return to modern consoles in Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King. This unforgettable package of Disney classics is filled with many new features, enhancements, game modes, display options, and multiple versions of the games.
- Play different versions of the beloved Aladdin and The Lion King games.
- Relive Aladdin’s classic adventure as you travel through Agrabah and the Cave of Wonders to defeat Jafar and rescue Jasmine.
- Try the new version of Aladdin with difficulty adjustments, camera refinements, bug fixes, and some additional surprises for fans.
- The Lion King brings to life the majesty and mystery of Africa through the tale of Simba, a lion cub faced with the challenging transition to maturity.
- Enjoy the updated visual effects that include 1080p graphics and enhancements for HDTV.
- You can instantly rewind any of the games in real time in order to retry difficult areas.
- Quickly save your progress in each of the games, and continue your adventure wherever and whenever you want.
- Listen to the entire soundtracks for both games with the ability to repeat and shuffle the songs.