The latest Weekly Jump magazine has revealed new details on Dragon Quest Builders 2’s automatic construction system and a slew of new weapons available.
Make use of the residents and get your building done asap. Get them to work for you while you build something else, increasing your efficiency.
Have Residents Automatically Construct Your Blueprints
- Lay out the blueprints.
- Place necessary items, such as furniture and blocks, into the storage chest.
- Residents will get to work. Items will be withdrawn from th storage chest as needed to properly craft what is shown on the blueprints.
- Event a giant castle can be built with ease.
- Zap Barrier – A strong barrier that protects against enemy raids.
- Woosh Vacuum – Creates a tornado that swoops down on nearby enemies.
- Sizz Tile – If you step on this tile, fire will blow up.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 will be launching on 20th December 2018 in Japan while a western release is planned in 2019.