The tale of Tidus and Yuna will be unraveling soon for modern consoles, and Square Enix is making sure everyone remembers. The company released a new trailer for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster – which dives into the bond between its two heroes.
Newcomers who are not fond of spoilers might want to steer clear, as the trailer potentially spoils some pivotal scenes!
About Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster brings the timeless classics forward to the current generation of fans, old and new alike.
FINAL FANTASY X tells the story of a star blitzball player, Tidus, who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace Sin.
FINAL FANTASY X-2 returns to the world of Spira two years after the beginning of the Eternal Calm. Having been shown a mysterious but familiar image in a sphere, Yuna becomes a Sphere Hunter and along with her companions Rikku and Paine, embarks on a quest around the world to find the answers to the mystery within.
Fully immerse yourself in the World of Spira as you enjoy over 100 combined hours of gameplay across the two classic titles.
- Enhanced HD Graphics
- Heroes, villains, monsters, environments, and cutscenes have been given an HD facelift so you can enjoy these classic games with stunning updated graphics.
- Classic or New Audio – Take your pick
- Tailor your gameplay and switch freely between the newly reworked music, or the classic audio from the originals.
- Over 100 Hours of Gameplay
- Relive all of the battles and heartfelt moments with over 100 hours of combined gameplay.
- Full game installation size: 26.9gb
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster will launch on Nintendo Switch in the west on 16 April 2019. An Asian physical version with both games on one physical cartridge is available for pre-order