Wondering if you have the reflexes to ride smoothly in FutureGrind? Thanks to our friends over at Nintendo Hall, you can now check out 10 minutes FutureGrind.
Grab your bike and hit the rails in FutureGrind, a stylish stunt-racer all about tricks, skill, and speed. Use your futuristic bike to chain together huge combos on tracks made of floating rails, but watch out: touch the wrong color and you’ll explode instantly!
Keep your sponsors happy and you’ll find yourself earning new bikes and racing mind-bending tracks built for the pros. But not everything is as it seems. Someone is watching your every move. Who is it, and what do they really want with you?
Think you have what it takes? Test your limits while grinding to the bass pounding beats of an original soundtrack by bignic.
- Dozens of hand-crafted tracks to test even the most skilled players
- Different bikes, each with their own unique style of play
- Chain tricks together in a deep combo system that rewards creativity
- Instant restarts (you’ll need them!)
- Earn the top awards in score attack mode
FutureGrind hits the Switch eShop on 22 January 2019, for $19.99 USD.