DrinkBox Studios and Leadman Games have announced Guacamelee! One-Two Punch Collection for the Nintendo Switch and it will be available physically on the 28th of May at $39.99.
One-Two Punch Collection
The collection contains Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition and Guacamelee! 2. You will get a free double-sided poster along an instruction manual and download codes for two soundtracks.
The Guacamelee! series combines action-packed 2D brawling with challenging platforming and Metroidvania progression elements. Inspired by Mexican folklore, Guacamelee! has players take control of a down-on-his-luck wrestler named Juan Aguacate as he explores a huge hand-crafted world filled with hordes of undead enemies and sassy bosses.
… and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
- Two incredible games in one package! The ultimate Guacamelee! experience
- Non-stop fighting action with an extensive move list and advanced combo engine
- Swap seamlessly between Living and Dead worlds to outwit impossible terrain
- Attacks double as movement, uniting platforming and fighting
- Diverse world with lively towns, dark forests, flowery canals and fiery volcanoes
- Drop in/out local co-operative play with up to four players
- Many unique bosses, wide range of foes, and elite-class enemies
- Colorful, vibrant costumes that change both appearance and fighting attributes
- Leaderboards, achievements, and support for multiple save slots
- … and of course chickens. Lots and lots of chickens.
- Collection includes exclusive 2-sided poster, full manual, and soundtrack codes
Alternatively, you can buy both games separately right now on the Nintendo Switch eShop.