Mario Tennis Aces is seeing another character join the roster in Dry Bowser. Nintendo released a new trailer to showcase the character’s gameplay.
Dry Bowser is a Defensive class character and is coming to Mario Tennis Aces in July. You will be able to unlock him early by participating in online tournaments. He’ll be unlocked for everyone else in August.
About Mario Tennis Aces
Unleash an arsenal of shots and strategies in all-out tennis battles with friends, family, and fan-favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters. Whether you play locally, online, or using simple motion controls, intense rallies await! In Adventure mode, experience a new favor of tennis gameplay, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more.
Complete missions and boss battles in Adventure mode while mastering the controls. Test your hard-earned skills in singles or doubles with up to 4 players in local or online multiplayer, not to mention Tournament Mode, which lets you challenge the CPU.
Store up energy and use it to pull off amazing feats: move so fast the world slows down around you or aim in first-person to send the ball crashing down! Your rivals may attempt to block you, but if they fail, their racket will take damage—and break after three hits. Fully charge your energy to launch the ball with enough force to KO your opponent!
- Rally against other players in singles or doubles as one of 15+ Mushroom Kingdom characters
- Serve up everything from basic shots to trick shots to split-second blocks
- Use energy to leap after the ball, slow down time, aim in first-person, break rackets, and KO opponents!
- Play locally, online, or swing your Joy-Con™ controller like a real racket in Swing Mode
- Take on CPU opponents in the Mushroom Cup, Flower Cup, or Star Cup in Tournament Mode
- Adventure mode offers a new flavor of tennis gameplay, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more.