The first of two patches to Mortal Kombat 11 for Nintendo Switch promised by Netherrealm has just gone live, containing tutorials, fixes and more.
According to the official comments on the patch from Netherrealm, this first patch mainly focuses on smaller updates to the game’s balancing, audio and stability. The second patch is set to come in a few more weeks, and will add improvements to the Krypt and Towers of Time.
Mortal Kombat 11 Patch Notes
Here are the notes for the Nintendo Switch Mortal Kombat 11 patch that just went live.
Please note, we are working on another update for the Nintendo Switch version that will be coming in the next couple of weeks, to further improve the Krypt and Towers of Time experience.
- Character and gameplay balancing
- Audio and localization updates
- Character tutorials are now available
- Overall stability improvements
- General fixes
Apart from Netherrealm’s official statements, players have also made the following discoveries following the update:
- Shao Kahn announcer can be unlocked & selected
- Tournament presets are now available for AI characters
- Move list details how you perform a krushing blow version of a move
Mortal Kombat 11 is available now for the Nintendo Switch.