Wondering if the legendary battles of Unruly Heroes can match up with the original Journey to the West? Thanks to Handheld Players, you can now check out the opening of the action platformer.
About Unruly Heroes
The sacred scroll preserving harmony in our world has been torn up and scattered to the winds. Now, strange and terrifying creatures are sowing discord and chaos throughout the land.
Inspired by the famous Chinese novel “Journey to the West,” Unruly Heroes tells the adventure of four totally opposed, implausible heroes who must collect all the scroll fragments and travel to fantastical worlds to restore balance… or die trying!
Set in lush, lively environments, the game is a playful version of the tale, and features a mix of jumping, climbing, unexpected challenges, and intense combat as you face a horde of enemies and memorable boss characters.
During this odyssey, the gang has no choice but to join forces and finally understand what it takes to be a hero.
- Experience the legend of the Monkey King, solo or cooperatively with up to four players in local play.
- Master the combined strength of four different heroes by learning to use the best one for each new encounter and challenge.
- Test your reflexes against an assortment of challenging enemies and intimidating bosses.
- Possess your enemies to harness their strength and abilities.
- Explore different worlds spanning a colorful fantasy universe, solving puzzles and overcoming unexpected obstacles.
- Immerse yourself in spectacular art, animation, and sound.
- Fight against your friends in local or online PVP.
Take control of the fabled Monkey King, and seek out sacred scroll fragments to save the world! Unruly Heroes is now available on the Switch eShop for $19.99 USD.