Still holding of on playing Wargroove on Nintendo Switch? Now you can preorder your copy of the strategy game’s upcoming physical release!
Pre-orders for the ‘Deluxe Edition’ physical retail version are now open in North America – although the exact release date is still unknown. As reported previously, this physical package will include the following contents and bonuses:
- Physical disc/cartridge copy of the game
- Downloadable version of the Wargroove Soundtrack by Phonetic Hero and Boss Battle Records
- Commander sprite sticker sheet
- Poster map of Aurania
- Mini Strategy Manual with stats & tips on all units (available in English, French, Italian, German & Spanish)
- Reversible coversheet
This turn-based strategy game for Nintendo Switch offers local and online matches* for one to four players.
Each player takes control of an army and its commander unit to wage war on their enemies! Wargroove is extremely easy to pick up, with accessibility at the forefront of its design, and very difficult to master, with deep gameplay mechanics that complement strategic play.
- Choose from one of 12+ Commanders from the 4 warring factions – the Cherrystone Kingdom, Heavensong Empire, Felheim Legion and Floran Tribes
- Strategically use your Commander’s unique “groove” ability to sway the battle in your favour
- Battle your way through the Campaign Mode to discover the story and motivations behind each faction
- Challenge your friends to local and online multiplayer skirmish modes with complete rule customization, as well as local and online competitive and co-op play
- Design your own battlefield with easy to use in-game map and campaign editors