Out There is an award-winning space exploration game where you try to survive alone in a distant and unknown part of the galaxy by upgrading your spaceship and managing your resources. Space is a hostile place; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet insidious intelligent species, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
WHAT’S NEW IN OUT THERE: Ω THE ALLIANCE?
For space explorers familiar with Out There, there will plenty of new content in Out There: Ω The Alliance such as three new spaceships, more than 30 new interactive stories, new 3D planet environments, alien escort missions, new Cocoon tech, and an additional ending to discover.
- A dark and challenging strategic adventure in deep space
- Every game plays out differently within a procedurally-generated galaxy
- Epic main storyline leading to any of 5 different endings
- 13 spaceships with different specs to discover
- Crafting system with alien technologies built from raw material found in space
- Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
- No combat! It’s just you against the harsh environment
- Fantastic pulp comics graphics and art style
- Lovingly adapted from the original play style for the Nintendo Switch
Release info - Out There: Ω The Alliance
NS Online required
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support