As an anonymous student of the Lafcadio Academy for Troubled Young Ladies, you must battle through your nightmares to defeat a curse that’s slowly transforming your body into a clawed demonic form.
They Bleed Pixels balances a perfect mix of fast-paced acrobatic platforming and fierce, one-button, slash’em up combat. By suppressing your urge to button mash in favour of focusing on stylish and smart kills, you are rewarded with checkpoints you can choose when to place for safety… or try your luck by holding onto them for extra bonus points.
- Pick your difficulty! Hardcore original difficulty or easier novice mode with remixed levels to match a wider range of skills.
- Use the environment against your enemies! Kick, stab, and drop enemies into saws and spikes for satisfying high-scoring finishers.
- Striking art style mixes low-fi pixel art with organic ink and paper textures.
- Become a monster-slashing master or a platforming speedrunner with individual level rankings, online leaderboards, and 150 skill-based badges.
- Unlock bonus guest levels and illustrations by comic and game artists from around the world.
- Stab to the beat of an original electronic soundtrack by DJ Finish Him (aka Shaun Hatton) composed with synthesizers, unconventional instruments, and gadgets not meant for musical use.
- Lush gothic-cute motion comics tell the story of a young girl haunted by eldritch nightmares.
Release info - They Bleed Pixels
NS Online support
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support