The official Fire Emblem Twitter account published a new character feature on Alphard, a new character being introduced in the Fire Emblem: Three Houses Cindered Shadows DLC.
Like the previous character showcases, this new feature details Alphard’s voice actor & character, as well a video of him in-game.
— 『ファイアーエムブレム』総合 (@FireEmblemJP) January 31, 2020
- Voiced by Hirakawa Daisuke
- The person who oversees the Abyss under orders from the Church of Seiros.
- Saddened by the ruined state of the Abyss, full of hunger and crime, he managed to guide the people to some semblance of order that can be seen now.
- He is calm and forgiving, and despite their distaste for the Church, the people of Abyss tend to trust him.
- The creation of the Ashen Wolves was also his suggestion.
The Fire Emblem: Three Houses Cindered Shadows DLC releases on February 13th 2020.