The term “NintendoReporters” or “us” or “we” refers to the owners of the NintendoReporters website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice (see below), which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of our home country, The Netherlands.
This website and its content is copyright of NintendoReporters. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond what can be considered our control.
Competitions / Giveaways / Promotions
The operators of this website intend to occasionally run competitions, give-aways or promotions where users of the website can enter and win prizes. Prizes are often supplied by games publishers, advertising agencies, retailers or other 3rd party companies that are not affiliated with NintendoReporters.
These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined per competition) are the Competition Rules (“Rules”) and apply to competitions taking place across this website, our social media accounts (eg, Twitter, Facebook) and partner websites, unless otherwise expressly stated.
By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the Rules. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition (“Competition Notice”) and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of differences between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall be considered leading.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend Competitions or the Rules at its sole discretion and without notice in the event of any event outside our reasonable control.
In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of NintendoReporters shall always be considered final.
Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of NintendoReporters or any company involved in a Competition including, if relevant, the company which has made the product to which a Competition relates, are not eligible to enter the Competition. We reserve the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if we are aware or have reasonable grounds to suspect that a winner is not eligible for the above mentioned reasons.
Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a attending a particular event (for exampleproof of attending may be requested).
By entering a Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and disqualify an entrant for submitting false information.
The address you provide with your Competition entry (at time of entry, or upon winning a prize) will be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
Where a Competition is open to all age groups, you must still obtain appropriate parental/guardian permission if you are under 18. Where a Competition is only open to a certain age group (e.g. 18 and over), this will be made clear in the Competition Notice.
We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant is not eligible or has otherwise breached any of the Rules.
Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, and subject to the remainder of this clause, you may only enter a Competition once. If we discover or have reasonable grounds to suspect that any entrant has used any software or automated process either to answer questions, enter the Competition or to make bulk entries, we may exclude such entries and disqualify the entrant from the Competition.
Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
There is no charge to enter a Competition. However, standard mobile data and internet connection charges may apply depending on the way you make use of our website.
Where the winner is to be selected at random, he or she will be selected either by a computer process that produces verifiable random results. If the selection of a winning entry is open to subjective interpretation, an independent judge, third party, or a panel that includes NintendoReporters staff may be appointed.
Those appointed to act as judges will be competent to judge the competition and their full names will be made available on request. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) or panel shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Prizes will be provided either directly by NintendoReporters or a third party such as the product supplier, advertising agency or PR company who sponsor that competition. In this case your contact details and if applicable mailing address will be passed to the third party for the sole reason of delivering the prize.
If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Prize winners’ names may be published on this website.
Where we require a winner to claim a prize claims must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time in its sole discretion.
Where there is a minimum age requirement for entry, this will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. We reserve the right to request written proof of age and/or identity of any entrant including the winner. Where no such written proof is supplied, or the entrant is not the requisite age, we may disqualify the entrant.
NintendoReporters cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. NintendoReporters is not responsible for any technical issues in relation to any telecommunications or internet network (including in relation to speed or bandwidth), including any injury or damage to entrants or any other persons device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in a Competition.
How to contact us
You can contact us by filling in our online contact form; https://www.nintendoreporters.com/en/information/contact/