DeNA has released a new message from the Pokemon Masters EX development team, detailing a new milestone the game has reached as well as upcoming events and updates.
Pokemon Masters EX has surpassed 40 million downloads on mobile as of April 25th. To commemorate this milestone, all players will get 3,000 gems as a gift on April 28th, 3,300 gems as a log-in bonus, and 1,200 gems as a mission bingo prize, for a total of 7,500 gems.
Special event updates
The game’s next special events have been unveiled, which are a series of gold-themed activities to commemorate Japan’s Golden Week holiday. This involves the addition of a new unique Sync Pair, Morty & Shiny Ho-Oh, as well as the following features:
A Golden Future focused around Sygna Suit Morty & Shiny Ho-
- Oh. This starts on April 28th
- A Solo Event, Gold Rush, starts on May 1st 2022
- On May 5th, 2022, a Daily Battle called “The Golden Magikarp” will take place, providing eggs for Magikarp to hatch, as well as a chance for Shiny Magikarp.
Finally, the following new improvements and features will be available next month, according to the team:
- From May 2nd, 2022, Sinnoh Region will visit the Champion Stadium.
- On May 19th, 2022, the Johto Villain Arc will commence.
- On May 24th, 2022, a new Legendary Gauntlet will take place, centered on Regirock, Latios, and Tornadus.
- The game will get major UI upgrades to make it simpler to play, with the initial update focusing on menus for strengthening sync couples.