Nintendo published another version update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons on Nintendo Switch. The update brings the game up to Version 1.4.2, and includes several bugfixes.
The most prominent of these is correcting a bug that caused the game to crash while the player is exploring a Dream Island.
Version 1.4.2 changes
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.4.2” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
The following issues have been addressed:
- From Ver. 1.4.1:
- Fixed issue where the “sumo ring” would not display properly.
- From Ver. 1.4.0:
- Fixed issue where the game would shut down under certain conditions when dreaming.
- Fixed issue where shining soil would improperly appear behind buildings and other places.
- Fixed issue where specific message cards sent from animal residents the player is close friends with would not arrive in the player’s mailbox as intended.
- From Ver. 1.3.0:
- Changed the MTU when playing with others from 1364 to 1240 in order to investigate an issue where players cannot play with others in certain network environments.