Version 1.06 of Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream has been published by Koei Tecmo. This update includes a slew of bug fixes as well as support for the new DLC.
The “Atelier Plachta” supplementary scenario, which includes a younger version of Plachta, a new area, and unlocks new things for the main game upon completion, is also available for download for owners of the game’s season pass or Ultimate Edition. This may also be purchased individually from the eShop.
Version 1.06 update notes
- Resolved an issue in which costumes connected to separate titles’ save data might be unlocked by accident.
- Resolved an issue in which the effects of several Effects and Traits did not correspond to the effects mentioned in the description.
- Resolved an issue in which the Autoplay button did not function properly during certain event sequences.
- Resolved a problem where Plachta could synthesis the “Barrage Talisman” item.
- Resolved an issue in which the AP acquisition status did not always match the landmark discovery status on the globe map.
- Corrected a problem where Wild Hail did not emerge after completing the “Rematch at Snowy Corridor!” quest.
- Resolved an issue in which trophies and achievements for “Ruler of the Dream” could not be achieved on the Legendary difficulty on the PlayStation®4 and Steam® editions.
- Resolved an issue with the Steam® version in which visuals were corrupted following a particular weather change.
- Improved compatibility with the newly released DLC.
- Resolved display difficulties.
- Other minor tweaks and bug fixes
Atelier Plachta DLC
The prequel tale showing Plachta as a little girl before she meets Sophie in the dream realm!
Players may witness the journey of a young Plachta once she comes in Erde Wiege in the Extra Scenario/Area “Atelier Plachta.” Follow Plachta’s narrative as it links to her meeting Sophie, all while acquiring new resources in a completely new map, with the help of Ramizel and Diebold. Complete young Plachta’s narrative to get access to additional objects and recipes in the main plot, as well as the opportunity to visit the extra region at any time.
The Nintendo Switch version of Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream is now available. The downloadable content and new version upgrade are available for purchase via the Nintendo Switch eShop.