Cat Quest II: The Lupus Empire has a few new tricks up it paws. One of the things we would like to point out is the existence of fast travel in Cat Quest II.
About Cat Quest II: The Lupus Empire
In Cat Quest II, players will have access to a location called King’s Marker. Over the course of the game, players will unlock doors to access different places in King’s Marker, allowing them to travel to key locations quickly as the overworld is huge.There’s also a small backstory behind King’s Marker.
King’s Marker is exclusively reserved for the kings of Felingard (the land of the cats) and the Lupus Empire (the land of the dogs). The heroes of Cat Quest II have access to King’s Marker as they are after all, the rightful kings of their respective kingdoms.
- Brand new story set in the world of Felingard – and beyond!
- All new switch and co-op gameplay. Play as both Cat and Dog, either alone or with a friend!
- New weapons types – Swords, Staves and more will bring added depth to combat.
- More spells bringing added furry judgement to your foes.
- New passive abilities, who’s attributes can be mixed and combined for endless possibilities!