Cotton Fantasy’s western release date has been revealed by ININ Games. In the west, the newest installment in the Cotton “cute ’em up” series will be released on Nintendo Switch on May 20th. The game’s previously announced physical versions are now available for pre-order at Strictly Limited.
About Cotton Fantasy
Cotton Fantasy (also known as Cotton Rock ‘n’ Roll in Japan) is a brand-new and contemporary Cotton game, released 30 years after the first installment of the iconic Cute ’em up series!
The plot: Something nefarious is afoot — Fairyland’s willows are disappearing, and the Fairy Queen has tasked Silk with investigating the mystery. Who may be the mastermind behind this nefarious scheme? Cotton, the tiny witch, is prepared to assist her old buddy out and go on another journey with her in exchange for a lifelong supply of scrumptious willows.
There’s a lot to like in this game:
- High-definition visuals and all-new shoot-em-up gameplay mechanics
- Choose from six famous, playable characters, each with their own unique mechanics and attacks, including guest characters like as Umihara Kawase (from the same-named series) and Luffee from Doki Doki Poyacchio.
- Easy-to-learn shoot-em-up gameplay that will appeal to newbies while yet providing enough depth for experienced.
- 16 vibrant and diverse scrolling stages, including vertical, horizontal, and 3D movement
- A lighthearted narrative with delightful sequences that are totally spoken in Japanese (English subtitles included)
- Exhilarating soundtrack with restored classics from previous games
- Unlockable material and a diverse cast of characters provide a high level of replayability.
- With the included ranking boards, aim for the highest score in your country.