Bandai Namco announced the release date of the 11th free update for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. The update will include a new playable character in the form of Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time, as well as a number of other additions.
It will release on August 26 for Nintendo Switch and other platforms.
What’s coming in update 11?
- New Playable Character
- Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time
- New Content
- Extra Mission (x1)
- CC Mascots (x15)
- Illustrations (x80)
- Additional Existing Content
- Partner Customizations (x10)
- Hero Colosseum Figures (x15)
- Skills (x9)
- Raid Events (x3)
- Costumes and Accessories (x3) (variations x2)
- Super Souls (x13)
About Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 builds upon the highly popular DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed.
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 for Nintendo Switch includes Nintendo Switch specific features and a different way of playing with your friends locally and online*.
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time travelling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
- More in-depth avatar creation system and battles compared with DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE
- Nintendo Switch specific controls and functionalities, including motion control for many different attacks!
- Use individual Joy-Con controllers to play the game with a friend locally
- Enjoy local wireless battles** with up to six Nintendo Switch consoles