Inti Creates shared new details about a DLC boss character that players can encounter in Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2.
The guest character in question is Kohaku Otori from COGEN: Sword of Rewind. By defeating her, Copen will be able to use the special “Ouroboros System iX” ability – which will let players use the Cryo Flash EX weapon at the expense of HP instead!
Kohaku Otori details
Kohaku Otori – VA Asuka Kakumoto also known as the famous Unity-chan.
Coming from the world of COGEN: Sword of Rewind,” she has been sucked into the world of “Luminous Avenger EX 2.” She’s equipped with her trusty sword the “ExeBreaker” and its “Ouroboros System” that allows her to rewind time.
Defeat Kohaku Otori to obtain the “Ouroboros System EX” ability.
This powerful ability reduces the energy cost of the Cryo-Flash EX Weapon to zero. Instead, it will cause continuous damage while in use, but perhaps it’s worth the cost when aiming for a high score…?
- Her sword is capable of reflecting projectiles such as lock-on wheels.
- Dash Cut
- A standard dashing attack with a follow-up.
- Slash Wave
- A series of slashing attacks in Cope’s direction.
- Spin Slash
- A powerful upward swinging attack that may catch Copen off-guard.
- Destruction Wave
- This attack sends debris flying along with an energy wave.
- lai Flash
- A speedy attack as Kohaku draws her blade. After the slash, an energy flash will follow Copen.
- Ouroboros System
- Kohaku rewinds time to overturn the flow of battle. Is there any way to defeat the system…?
Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2 will be hitting Nintendo Switch on 27 January 2021.