Inti Creates shared new details about another boss encounter that players will face in Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2. As next up is Hail, an “chill” worker who can dish out deadly ice-based attacks. By defeating her, Copen will be able to use the EX weapon “Cryo-Flash” – which slows down time and damages nearby enemies.
Japanese VA Akira Sekine
English VA Jennifer Losi
Puwaa Could you. keep it down just a bit? Its hard to sleep with so much noise~
Hail is a “chill” Worker who tends to take things at her own slow pace.
However, contrary to her leisurely personality and manner of speaking, Hail’s fierce ice attacks take no prisoners.
As she has been in service nearly as long as Dacite, Hail has also fought against humans in the distant past. Unlike Dacite however, she has never given it much thought.
Hail enjoys finding quiet places to sleep. She has had an abundance of free time since humanity’s demise, so she now finds the deepest corners of the Arctic Block for her naps.
- Cold Ring
- Hail fires a ring of ice to freeze Copen in place. It also deflects attacks, making it a defensive move as well.
- Snow Spike
- Hail fires a crystallized ice projectile after a large jump. It forms a spike of ice that remains after impact.
- Frost Javelin
- Hail creates a blade of ice around herself, turning her body into a weapon with this falling attack. At lower HP, she will also disperse a wave of ice around her.
- Ice Mountain
- Hail uses her frosty breath to create a giant mountain of ice.
- Frozen Bits
- Bits form in the air above and fire ice bullets downward.
- Frigid Stasis
- Hail fires a curtain of ice bullets. Her Cryo-Flash is activated during the attack, slowing time and causing confusion for Copen.
- EX Weapon received from Hall: Cryo-Flash
- Cryo-Flash slows time in the area around Copen. It also does a small amount of continuous damage to nearby enemies.
Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2 will be hitting Nintendo Switch on 27 January 2021.