Developer The Game Bakers confirmed have confirmed that Haven will finally be hitting the Nintendo Switch eShop on 4 February 2021.
Haven sees players in the shoes of two lovers on the run – as they fight back against foes and trials that threaten to tear them apart!
Haven has received fantastic feedback from the players and media and has been called a “stand out from every other sci-fi adventure” – IGN, “one of the best weavings of gameplay and story” – The Gamer, “a rare combination of intimacy, tenderness, humor, and fear all in one” – Screenrant, with “one of the best original soundtracks of the year” – NME.
In Haven, play two lovers on the run, as they settle into an unknown world. Glide through a mysterious landscape, explore a fragmented world and fight against what’s trying to tear them apart. Enjoy moments of everyday life as a couple while cooking, crafting and collecting precious resources to make it to the next day. Haven is designed to be played solo, but it’s also a lot of fun in local co-op.
Key Features :
- Play two characters at the same time while exploring a fragmented planet, fending off enemies or building your relationship
- Glide over the grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore this dreamy planet and uncover secret areas
- Fight as the two characters in real-time and relying on tactical sense and timing
- Immerse yourself in a romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds
- Play a relatable couple in an intimate relationship, treated with maturity and humour
- Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day, a game that will make you smile
- The original soundtrack by electro musician DANGER heightens the game’s emotional experience.