Immortals Fenyx Rising on the Nintendo Switch has a new software update waiting. Immortals Fenyx Rising is now at Version 1.1.0 and it contains fixes, activities and support for the upcoming downloadable content “A New God.”
Version 1.1.0 Highlights
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away
About Immortals Fenyx Rising
Immortals Fenyx Rising™ brings grand mythological adventure to life.
Play as Fenyx, a new, winged demigod, on a quest to save the Greek gods. The fate of the world is at stake – you are the gods’ last hope.
- Wield the powers of the gods like Achilles’ sword and Daidalos’ wings to battle powerful enemies and solve ancient puzzles.
- Fight iconic mythological beasts like Cyclops and Medusa in dynamic combat in the air and on the ground.
- Use your skills and diverse weapons, including self-guided arrows, telekinesis, and more, for devastating damage.
- Discover a stylized open world across seven unique regions, each inspired by the gods.