Indie developer MiSou Games and publisher Keybol Games confirmed Towertale is bound for the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2020!
Greetings everyone! We have a very special announcement today! #Towertale is officially coming soon to the Nintendo Switch™ and will be published by @keybol games! The switch release will include a new co-op mode!#indiedev #gamedev #indiegames #nindies #switch #nintendoswitch pic.twitter.com/8WxjGm6RDp
— MiSou Games (@misougames) August 23, 2019
Towertale is a 2D, story-driven action game that has a heavy focus on boss battles. Fight your way up the elusive Tower and challenge the bosses of each level. Unveil the mystery that lies up in its peak. Play four different stories and unlock multiple endings. Join Lionel, Faindrel, Lord Snicklefritz and “Dark Echo” in their quest to get to the top!
Story of Towertale
The Tower is known to have been created by an ancient being. Legends say that whoever defeats all of the guardians and get to the top will have the right to be granted the ultimate wish – “The ability to change one’s fate”. In the past 100 years, many have tried and never been heard from ever again.
Until one day, four brave souls came forth and challenged their fate.
- Fast-paced 2D boss battling action.
- 4 Playable Characters, many different ways to play.
- 17 Fightable bosses designed with multiple phases.
- 12 beautifully-crafted levels.
- 25+ CGs that are used for the storyline.
- 34+ Music tracks from bosses, characters and story themes.
- Over 120+ story in game cutscenes.
- Multiple story endings.
- Arcade Mode for those who want to play the tower but not the tale!
- Boss rush mode with leaderboards.
- Freemode that enables you to fight the bosses at your own pace and difficulty.
- Full controller support + rebindable controls.