Developer Deck Nine Games and publisher Square Enix provided the updated release date for the third main entry in the Life is Strange series, Life is Strange: True Colors.
Digitally the narrative adventure title will be available on December 7th with the physical release set for 25th February 2022. The Nintendo Switch version of the game was initially announced at Nintendo’s E3 2021 Direct and unfortunately didn’t hit the planned 10th September launch as it did for other platforms.
And no there is still no word on when the Life is Strange Remastered Collection will be released, but as far as we know, it’ll still be sometime in early 2022.
About Life is Strange: True Colors
A bold new era of the award-winning Life is Strange begins, with an all-new playable lead character and a thrilling mystery to solve! Alex Chen has long suppressed her ‘curse’: the supernatural ability to experience, absorb and manipulate the strong emotions of others, which she sees as blazing, colored auras.
When her brother dies in a so-called accident, Alex must embrace her volatile power to find the truth – and uncover the dark secrets buried by a small town.
- THE TRUTH WILL HURT
- Discover the shocking secrets behind your brother’s death in an emotional roller-coaster of an adventure.
- FEEL EVERYTHING
- Change fate and change lives with the psychic power of Empathy.
- FORGE DEEP RELATIONSHIPS
- Build trust with the townsfolk – and embrace friendship or romance with Ryan and Steph.
- A TRULY PERSONAL STORY
- Make tough decisions and choose your own future. Freely roam the streets, stores, and hidden spaces of Haven Springs and meet unforgettable characters.
- EXCLUSIVE SOUNDTRACK
- New tracks by mxmtoon and Novo Amor, and extensive licensed songs including Radiohead, Phoebe Bridgers, Gabrielle Aplin, and more.