Fans of the cute retro-style adventure Save Me Mr. Tako: Definitive Edition may now get their hands on a tangible copy!
Limited Run Games has stated that Save Me Mr. Tako: Definitive Edition will be released physically on the Nintendo Switch in the near future. Standard Edition versions of the game will be available for pre-order through the company’s website starting on April 22nd, 2022 (10 a.m. ET).
In addition to the game, Limited Run Games will sell a Mr. Tako plushie and/or an original soundtrack for the game.
About Save Me Mr. Tako: Definitive Edition
Tako is a peaceful small octopus that saves a lady from drowning one stormy night in a world where humans and octopuses are at war. When a fairy witnesses his courage, she provides him the power to exist on land. Tako defies his family and his people as he traverses the globe, attempting to mediate problems between humans and octopuses, plunging him into the very heart of this dysfunctional universe.
Tako will solve puzzles, spit ink at adversaries to transform them into platforms, explore intriguing dungeons, and battle stubborn monsters on his quest to stop the conflict between the underwater Octopus kingdom and the terrestrial Human realm. Will you assist this courageous octopus in spreading his message of tolerance and teaching both species to live in peace and unity?
- There are 6 planets and around 50 levels to explore.
- Tako may wear 50 different hats to acquire unique skills.
- Character conversation is extensive, with many memorable and distinctive NPCs.
- There are 16 distinct dungeons to explore, as well as side quests, riddles, and mini-games.
- There are many palettes to choose from to vary the color scheme of the game.
- FEATURES OF THE FINAL EDITION
- The original game has been rebalanced and new difficulty settings have been added.
- Hint System, Auto palette option, and other enhancements to the quality of life
- Sound system for listening to Marc-Antoine Archier’s music
- new border graphics and new material