The release date for Lonesome Village on Switch has been revealed by Nintendo and developer Ogre Pixel.
About Lonesome Village
Lonesome Village is a puzzle-solving adventure game that seems to be inspired by The Legend Of Zelda and Animal Crossing, in which players take on the character of Wes, a coyote on an expedition to help resurrect the eponymous Lonesome Village. It is scheduled to be released in 2022 for Switch and other platforms.
Lonesome Village is a lovely, peaceful village that is attempting to recover after a weird disaster destroyed their houses.
In a puzzle-filled life sim, play as Wes the coyote and help bring this hamlet back from the verge of disaster!
- Beautiful, welcoming art style – Lonesome Village is the ideal location to unwind after a long day of exploration.
- Explore a vivid and interesting universe filled with mystery and adventure.
- Solve mind-bending riddles to gain access to and ascend a strange magical tower, one dungeon at a time.
- Spend time with and make friends with a range of adorable characters.
- Save the villagers from a perilous stay in the tower and assist in bringing them back to Lonesome!
- Make Lonesome your home by acquiring property in the hamlet and constructing and customizing your house both inside and out.
- Work in your garden and go fishing in the local lakes to help Lonesome develop.
- Discover the engrossing genesis tale of Lonesome and Wes’s hidden background.