Nintendo confirmed that it will be hosting a ‘Mario Tennis Aces 2 North American Open September 2020’ tournament on 19 September 2020.
As usual for these tournaments, registration is open to US, Canada, plus Mexico citizens – and the top 8 winners will each be awarded with 2,500 My Nintendo Gold Coins (i.e. $25 eShop credit)!
Full Mario Tennis Aces September 2020 North American tournament details
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Open to legal residents of the US and Canada who are age 13+, and Mexico who are age 18+, and have access to a Nintendo Switch system, Mario Tennis Aces game, reliable high-speed internet connection, and a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Registration Period begins 8/31/2020 at approximately 9:00 AM PT and ends 9/19/2020 at 10:00 AM PT. Tournament date is 9/19/2020 at 10 AM PT.
To participate, you must register at www.battlefy.com/mario-tennis-aces.
The top 8 players will each receive 2500 My Nintendo Gold Points (ARV $25 US each). A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem points.
- One-on-One (1 player vs. 1 player), Best-of-3, Single Elimination
- All players who check-in will be seeded into a bracket pool at the discretion of the Tournament organizers.
- The number of bracket pools will depend on the number of players who check-in for the Tournament.
- Players will play up to three (3) games to determine the winner of the match.
- Players will report their score to Battlefy as described in these Official Rules.
- In the event of a tie in a single game, the winner will be determined by in-game decision.
- If an in-game decision is not conclusive, Battlefy will moderate a rematch.
- If there is a dispute, Battlefy will moderate and if Battlefy determines that the result is still unclear, Battlefy will moderate a rematch.
- All characters allowed
Match Type: Singles Only
- COM Difficulty: NA
- Play Style: Standard
- Play Time: Quick Play
- Court: All
- Marina Stadium (Night)
- Marina Stadium (All)
- KO Loss: No
- Service: Random
- Games: Best 2 of 3 rounds determines winner of a match
Do you hope Nintendo will announce a European tournament for Mario Tennis Aces as well?