The Pokemon Company released a new mystery gift code for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl. The code was distributed via a quiz on the Japanese Pokemon website and allows players to redeem a set of Color statues of the game’s three starter Pokemon for use in their secret base.
Color statues boost the odds of encountering Pokemon of a specific type when placed down.
The code is BDSPUNDERGR0UND, and at the time of this writing, it is unknown when it will expire.
Redeeming Mystery Gift
- Launch your Pokemon Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl game.
- Ensure that you have Mystery Gift Unlocked.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes.)
- Be sure to save your game.
About Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl
Embark on an adventure through the Sinnoh region!
Adventures will take place in the Sinnoh region. Rich in nature and with towering Mount Coronet at its heart, Sinnoh is a land of many myths passed down through the ages. You’ll visit many different locations in the Sinnoh region, while striving to become the Champion of the Pokémon League.
The original story has been faithfully reproduced, and the sense of scale in the originals’ towns and routes has been carefully preserved. People who played Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl can revisit familiar places and relive familiar scenes once more. For those setting out through Sinnoh for the first time, plenty of new encounters and surprises await.