The major 2.0.0 update for Pokemon Home has been released. It should eventually be accessible on all supported platforms, but for now, we can confirm that it’s available on Nintendo Switch and iOS.
Keep in mind that Pokemon Home will be unavailable for the next several hours due to maintenance. That means you won’t be able to use the app until the update is finished, even if you downloaded it.
Support for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Pokemon Shining Pearl, and Pokemon Legends: Arceus is the biggest inclusion in this release. Other features include new challenges and stickers.
The official patch notes for the Pokemon Home version 2.0.0 update can be seen below. As things go live across all platforms, we’ll update this article.
Patch notes for Nintendo Switch
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl support
- Pokémon Legends Support: Arceus
- Software for Research Tasks has been added.
- Software for Pokémon Home Points has been added.
Notes on mobile patches
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl are now compatible.
- Support for Pokémon Legends: Arceus has been added.
- Added information from multiple games’ Pokédexes – Added challenges and stickers – Added information about where a Pokémon was originally seen to its details screen
Pokemon Home is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop, as well as on iOS and Android mobile devices.