Dungeon RPG Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate on Nintendo Switch will soon have a physical edition.
Limited Run Games confirmed that it will be distributing physical editions of the title, on behalf of Spike Chunsoft. Standard edition copies will be available for $34.99 USD. Meanwhile, a $74.99 USD Collector’s Edition will contain extras such as an art book, Mamel stress ball, art prints, and Miracle Dice !
Open pre-orders will begin on 12 January 2021 (12 pm ET), at the following links:Standard EditionCollector’s EditionJust like other distributed editions, this release will not be a part of Limited Run Games’ numbered series – so missing out will not compromise on a complete Limited Run Games collection.
About Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate
Legend has it that Reeva, god of Destiny, holds sway over the past, present, and future. Said to dwell in the mysterious Tower of Fortune, Reeva decides the fates of all mankind with a trio of magic dice…
Lead Shiren The Wanderer and his sidekick Koppa in their quest to conquer the Tower of Fortune!
- Adventure with Shiren through a world filled with cunning monsters, deadly traps and countless treasure.
- No two adventures are the same as you explore mystery dungeons that change each time you enter.
- Learn strategies and skills to overcome what comes your way–you never know what’s next!
- Three new bonus dungeons will challenge even the most experienced Wanderer!
- Enjoy your favorite tracks from the series’ history in the Music Collection.
- Take your audience on the adventure with the optional Live Display Mode optimized for streaming gameplay!