SEGA released a new update for Sonic Colours Ultimate which should hopefully fix some of the bugs and issues which players have encountered in the game. The new update brings Sonic Colours Ultimate to Version 3.0 and adds the free Celebration Pack, the choice to switch between the Sonic Colours original soundtrack and the Ultimate Remix version, improved stability, bug fixes, and more.
Sonic Colours Ultimate version 3.0
- Celebration Pack
- New free, customizable content for Sonic (Burst Shoes, Burst Gloves, Fireworks Boost, Fireworks Aura)
- Quality of life updates
- Ultimate remix / original music soundtrack toggle
- Full-screen boost blur effect on/off toggle
- Tails navigation on/off toggle
- Full-screen movie playback from the options satellite
- Improved visibility for Cyan Wisp targeting line
- Improved stability
- Updates to specific enemy attack speeds
- Improved Green Hover Wisp ring dash functionality
- Improved visibility of Big Chaser attack visual effects on Switch
- Various bug fixes throughout the game
About Sonic Colours Ultimate
Non-Stop Sonic speed. Colour the Universe.
Join Sonic in the high-speed adventure of a lifetime! The evil Dr. Eggman has built a gigantic interstellar amusement park bursting with incredible rides and colourful attractions – but he’s powering it with a captured alien race called “Wisps.” Use Sonic’s lightning speed to free the Wisps and learn the secrets of their amazing powers as you explore six unique colourful worlds, each filled with dangerous enemies and hurdles to overcome. Now with stunning upscaled visuals, additional features, new game modes, and enhanced gameplay- it’s the Ultimate Sonic Colours experience. Sonic will be tested on this exciting journey to free the Wisps – but with their help, and yours, it’s a test he’ll pass with flying Colours!