Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town has a large update rolling out which brings the faming life sim to Version 1.1.0. XSEED and Marvelous published the patch notes and there’s a number of new features which include a new town development quest line and also 3 new post marriage events, plus there’s the usual bug fixes.
1.1.0 patch notes
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Adds a new town development questline (known as the “Spirit Quests”).
- As you progress through these quests, you’ll unlock features such as the “Harvest All” ability, as well as new outfits/hairstyles.
- *The Spirit Quests can be triggered by completing the first town development arc. After viewing the credits and progressing through the game normally for a few days afterward, the first Spirit Quest will occur.
- Adds 3 new post-marriage events for all marriage candidates.
- Enables marriage candidates from the Expansion Pass to join the player for romantic festivals after marriage:
- Applicable Marriage Candidates: Neil, Felicia, Raeger, Iris, Ludus, Lisette
- Applicable Festivals: The Egg Hunt, the Fireworks Display, the Spirit Festival, and the Snowshine Celebration
- FIXED ISSUES:
- Fixes an issue where gifting the Hydroculture Plant to a resident results in the player being unable to re-obtain it. The Hydroculture Plant can no longer be gifted to residents.
- If you have lost your Hydroculture Plant due to this issue, speak with Boss Sprite at the Earth Sprite Village and access the Sprite Shop to re-obtain it.
- Fixes an issue during the Mining Frenzy mini-game where the protagonist would continuously fall through the ground and the game would become unresponsive.
- Fixes an issue during the Hammer Strike mini-game where, if the player used both a controller and touch screen during training mode and spoke with Manuela again, the game would become unresponsive.
- Fixes an issue where loading save data while retrieving items could cause the game to become unresponsive.
- Fixes an issue where autosave data from Patch 1.0.4 and below would not properly load in Patch 1.0.8.
- Other minor bug fixes
About Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town
Build Your Farm From the Ground Up!
Welcome to Olive Town, a peaceful community established by your trailblazing grandfather and his friends. Now that you’ve taken over his farm, it’s your job to carry on his legacy.
Plant crops, raise animals, build relationships, and get to know the residents of your new home in this brand-new entry in the STORY OF SEASONS series!
- Cultivate Your Farm, Cultivate Your Town
- Tame the wilderness and build your farm from the ground up! Gather and process materials to fulfill requests and improve Olive Town’s infrastructure, upgrade tools, or commission new outfits and accessories.
- A Farm of Endless Possibilities
- Clear the land, repair old facilities, and place new ones wherever you see fit. Level up your farming skills and craft a variety of decorations and facilities, from fences and automatic feeders for livestock to sprinklers for crops!
- New Adventures Off the Beaten Path
- Finding Earth Sprites while exploring your farmland may lead you to mysterious, fantastical lands such as gardens where the seasons never change, an island in the sky, or even the inside of a volcano!
- There’s Always Something Going on in Olive Town!
- Participate in local festivals and watch the town come to life! Get to know your neighbors better with over 200 unique events, and you may even find love with a special someone!