AiAi and his monkey gang will be joined by a famous blue hedgehog and his fox sidekick in Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania!
SEGA has finally officially revealed that Sonic and Tails from the Sonic the Hedgehog series will be playable in the upcoming title. Best of all, both characters will be unlockable through regular gameplay!
Sonic and Tails
SEEEGA! Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles “Tails” Prower are rolling into Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania as playable characters, free and unlockable on all platforms through normal gameplay at launch! 🔵🟠💨
This combined celebration of the Super Monkey Ball 20th and Sonic The Hedgehog 30th anniversaries sees Classic Sonic and Classic Tails speed through over 300 Stages and playing 12 Party Games with the monkey gang and friends! 🦔🦊🐵
About Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania
Roll through wondrous worlds with AiAi and friends as you race to stop monkey mad scientist Dr. Bad-Boon from blowing up Jungle Island! Join the all-star monkey team of AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon, Baby, YanYan and Doctor as you bounce, tilt, and roll your way across hundreds of delightfully crafted levels and mazes. It’s monkey business for the gang – play solo or with friends as you take down Dr. Bad-Boon and steal back your beloved bananas!
- The ultimate Super Monkey Ball Experience – More than 300 stages from Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe.
- Go Bananas with 12 fun minigames including Monkey Racing, Monkey Soccer, Monkey Bowling, Monkey Baseball and much more!
- Challenge your friends as you compete for top banana on the online leaderboards!
- Assemble your all-star monkey team of up to 4 friends and work together to save Jungle Island with 4-player local co-op.
- Immerse yourself in the Super Monkey Ball world with creative comic book-style story telling in Story Mode.
- Want to be the coolest monkey on the block? Customize your character and Super Monkey Ball to make it your own!
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania will be hitting Nintendo Switch on 5 October 2021.