Bandai Namco released an eSports trailer for Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n Fun.The trailer showcases a huge free update coming to the game on August 19, 2020, adding new features and eSports components.
About Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n Fun
Enjoy the cult classic arcade rhythm game from Japan in the comfort of your own home! Use motion controls to enjoy drumming like never before!
- CROSSOVER CHARACTERS AND UNIQUE IN-GAME SKILLS – Play using Nintendo crossover characters such as Kirby and Splatoon 2’s Squid, and take advantage of new character support skills to assist in play
- PLAY USING MOTION CONTROLS – Play Taiko “arcade style” by using the Joy-Con motion controls, or use the touch screen or standard button controls to play to your liking
- PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS – Connect multiple Nintendo Switch consoles though Local Wireless Session to play Taiko Mode or multiple Joy-Con to a single Nintendo Switch to play Party Mode with up to 4 players
- ENJOY AN ICONIC SONG LIST – Over 70 songs featuring Dragon Ball Z, Super Mario Odyssey, and many more!
- NEW PARTY MODE – Connect multiple controllers and up to 4 players can play through 20 rhythm-based challenges, plus expert difficulty