The super fun looking Taiko no Tatsujin Nintendo Switch Version! is getting a special downloadable content pack on the 10th October.
It is an Undertale mashup and it adds three new songs for you to play your way through. Japanese Nintendo reports that the three songs included within the special DLC package are ;
- Hopes and Dreams
Bandai Namco has yet to announce pricing for the pack.
About Taiko no Tatsujin
Enjoy the cult classic arcade rhythm game from Japan in the comfort of your own home! Use motion controls to enjoy drumming like never before!
- CROSSOVER CHARACTERS AND UNIQUE IN-GAME SKILLS – Play using Nintendo crossover characters such as Kirby and Splatoon 2’s Squid, and take advantage of new character support skills to assist in play
- PLAY USING MOTION CONTROLS – Play Taiko “arcade style” by using the Joy-Con motion controls, or use the touch screen or standard button controls to play to your liking
- PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS – Connect multiple Nintendo Switch consoles though Local Wireless Session to play Taiko Mode or multiple Joy-Con to a single Nintendo Switch to play Party Mode with up to 4 players
- ENJOY AN ICONIC SONG LIST – Over 70 songs featuring Dragon Ball Z, Super Mario Odyssey, and many more!
- NEW PARTY MODE – Connect multiple controllers and up to 4 players can play through 20 rhythm-based challenges, plus expert difficulty