The Coma Recut, a game released a few years ago on Nintendo Switch, vanished from the Nintendo Switch eShop as of June 23, 2020.
Reasons for the game’s disappearance remain unclear at this time, but we do know that the game has also disappeared from the PlayStation 4 digital storefront, so the game’s removal is very likely to be a publisher decision.
At this point of time, The Coma Recut’s sequel, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, remains available on all platforms.
Did you miss out on The Coma Recut?
About The Coma: Recut
The Coma: Recut is a Korean survival horror. You are Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam, wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone.
Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic criminal, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and recut with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art.
- Hide – crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade your pursuer
- Survive – use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned – it can attract unwanted attention
- Mystery – discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- Death – beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom
- The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand-illustrated manhwa art style