The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt Complete Edition Version 3.6 update has been pushed to the entire world now.
The main discovered features is cross-save functionality with Steam and GOG, the new update also includes a number of other additional features and fixes.
Update 3.6 — list of changes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam, and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
- While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.
- Additional voice-over languages, added as free downloadable contents in selected regions, will follow later.