A new game from Tomorrow Corporation is coming soon!
The developer is best known for the Wii U titles Little Inferno and Human Resource Machine. Games which have made their appearance also on the Nintendo Switch.
7 Billion Humans, the latest game from Tomorrow Corporation, is presented as a sequel to Human Resource Machine. Tomorrow Corporation has the title on the schedule are for early 2018.
Trailer – 7 Billion Humans
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people. A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine.
Now with more humans!
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles – over 60+ levels of programming puzzles!
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on
- Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You’ll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
- Includes a new soundtrack by Kyle Gabler.
It is of course the very recognizable style of Human Resource Machine, which is something you have to be in to.