GrosChevaux announced that Unspottable will be heading to the Switch eShop on 21 January 2021, for $11.99 USD.
The competitive couch party game sees players attempting to blend into a crowd of identical-looking AI bots, while seeking out and punching each other!
Unspottable is a competitive couch party game where you need to punch your friends before they punch you.
Blend in the crowd of AI characters, hunt down the other players and use the many different environment specific rules to win the game.
Fun for everyone:
- Simple controls: easy to learn, hard to master.
- Competition based on observation rather than action.
- Tutorial to explain game mechanics to first time players.
- Fun feedback. Ragdoll / Endgame nicknames based on stats / Camera shakes / Funny animations and designs.
Competitive party game:
- Competition from the start: in the home screen, players can already get used to the controls and fight each other.
- No information given to the players about their position to push them to discuss, lie and add bluffing to their strategies.
- All the players can control the level selection and fight to select the one they want.
- Different side quests and mechanics with each level, to create new strategies!
- Expert mode for more advanced players