All was peace and quiet in Asban and the whole land of Trillion – until that day on which the gates remained closed, as if by ghostly hand, and other strange things happened. The mean magician Godron has stolen the book „Mathematica“ from the creator of Trillion, and has cast an evil spell over the city: a ban on mathematics. Godron wants to gain power over the whole land and transform the world according to his will. But there are the brave heroes Bernard and Celestine with their friend 2weistein who want to put a stop to Godron to keep Trillion peaceful and beautiful, and no on is ever to be afraid again!
About the 2weistein games
The unique and fantastic idea behind the series of 2weistein games is to train maths in a real 3D action adventure. Embedded in the tantalizing story the player has to solve maths quests or puzzles to get ahead in the game. It was developed by game specialists in cooperation with teachers and psychologists and won several prices and awards.
- Puzzles and maths quests in a real game and great story
- Action adventure game with maths quests
- High quality 3D graphics and fully animated 3D characters
- Fondly designed characters and varying 3D-animations
- Beautiful soundtrack and native speakers
- Playing time about 3 hours, worth to replay many times
- Written and spoken instructions with lots of encouragement
- Tasks seamlessly integrated into the gameplay, thereby high exercise and learning effect
- Supports touch screen and all Nintendo controllers / Joy-Con™
- Choice between number range: 1-100, 10-1000, 1000-10,000
- Basic mathematic operations and geometry + funny puzzles
- Helps to control impulsiveness, concentration, attention
- Lots of fun
„2weistein – The Curse of the Red Dragon. Part 1 – Asban City“ is a self-contained episode from the Action Adventure „2weistein – Das Geheimnis des roten Drachen“.
Release info - 2weistein – The Curse of the Red Dragon
NS Online support
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support