One of the all-time best physics-puzzlers has finally made its way to Nintendo Switch: Art of Balance.
Puzzle games must be addictive. That’s why there are 200 levels to not only challenge your skills but also your imagination. With its tight controls, Art of Balance is easy to pick up and hard to put away.
The goal sounds simple at first: Build a balanced stack from all given shapes, but there are plenty of challenges. Some shapes break under load, while others can even reverse gravity and literally turn the stack upside down. With practice, some experimentation and a little bit of luck however you’ll quickly master even the most difficult challenges.
Packed with 5 unique game modes, online play and local split-screen, Art of Balance is the ultimate test for aspiring puzzle masters. Three additional players can join in at any time and help you solve the puzzles.
With a relaxing lounge soundtrack and 8 beautiful environments, Art of Balance is the ideal fit for casual gaming sessions alone or with friends. Play at home or on the go and challenge other players on their Nintendo Switch.
- Play 200 levels spread across 8 worlds, each with its own unique lounge style.
- Build alone or together with up to 3 friends.
- Challenge your friends to split-screen matches at home or on the go.
- Go online and play against other players from all over the world.
- Aim for ever higher scores in the Endurance and Infinity modes
Release info - Art of Balance
NS Online support
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support