Binarystar Infinity is a 1-Bit Shoot ‘Em Up with a challenging experience reminding of the traditional Arcade Shmup classics, that can be experienced alone or with a friend, and with the particularity of being playable in vertical or horizontal scrolling mode.
Offering handcrafted levels and bosses with modern fast action gameplay and smooth feedback controls, packaged in a stylized nostalgic 1-Bit graphic look (popularized by games like Downwell and Minit) with juicy FX.
The game offers a challenging single player mode with levels run to be mastered, or a more relaxing co-op experience if you choose to play with a friend (Nightmarish if you decide to activate the Friendly Fire co-op option :D).
- Horizontal or Vertical scrolling mode
- Single player, Shared Screen Co-op
- 8 Missions with different dangers & biomes
- 8 Unique Bosses
- More than 20 different enemies & obstacles
- Engaging Weapons upgrade & Power-ups
- Auto fire & optional Co-op friendly fire
- Unlockable Survival & Boss Rush Modes
- Original Retro Electo / Dark wave Soundtrack by Christophe Leipp-Casallès
Release info - Binarystar Infinity
NS Online support
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support