Maid of Sker is a first-person survival horror, set in a remote hotel with a gory and macabre history from British folklore. Armed with only a defensive sound device, you’ll utilise stealth tactics to avoid death amongst a cult of sound-based AI enemies.
Set in 1898 and inspired by the haunting Welsh tale of Elisabeth Williams, this is a story of a family empire driven by torture, slavery, piracy and a supernatural mystery that suffocates the grounds of the hotel.
- 3D sound-based AI system as the core survival mechanic
- Fusing psychological, gothic and British horror
- Realistic visuals, immersive environments and eerie atmospherics
- Famous Welsh hymns from the spine-chilling voice of Tia Kalmaru
- Re-imagining of the Welsh folk song “Y Ferch o’r Sger” (The Maid of Sker)
Release info - Maid of Sker
NS Online support
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support