Street Cleaner is a modern synthwave artist based in San Diego. Inspired by action films of the ’80s to write the soundtrack to a vigilante movie that never existed, he has broadened his sound from retro synth inspiration to chiptunes, darksynth, and more. Street Cleaner: The Video Game is the licensed game that would have been made based on that movie, brought to reality.
- ALL NEW soundtrack of authentic pulse-pounding 8-bit chiptunes by the Street Cleaner himself.
- SEVEN Stages featuring TWELVE exciting boss fights.
- Stylish 8-bit retro aesthetics combined with modern visual flair like large scale pixel animations, parallax scrolling backgrounds and particle effects.
- In game controller remapping for convenience and accessibility.
- “Assist Mode” accessibility options allows EVERYONE to play the game how they want to by adjusting settings like: infinite health, infinite ammo, double jump, reduced game speed, and more.
- “Hardcore Mode” for players in search of extreme difficulty.
Street Cleaner: The Video Game - Release info
NS Online support
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support