Barcelona, 1977. An ex-cop in a wheelchair witnesses a murder, and teams up with a young ambitious journalist to bring the truth to light. With camera, binoculars and transmitter in hand, uncover the town’s secrets from your balcony in this soul-searching detective mystery.
One stormy night, you witness a murder. Determined to uncover the truth, you form an unlikely alliance with young ambitious journalist Melinda and start your investigation.
Together, you’ll solve a complex mystery by unravelling the secrets of unsuspecting neighbours.
Inspired by classic crime noir films and games like Campo Santo’s Firewatch, The Flower Collectors is a detective story with a whole lot of heart.
- Solve a captivating murder mystery with an unusual storyline
- Meet a host of colourful anthropomorphic characters in a lush, atmospheric world
- Investigate using your binoculars, camera and transmitter to uncover neighborhood secrets from your balcony
- Create a crime chronology to figure out whodunnit
- Interrogate priests, beggars, club singers and nosy old ladies alike
- Dive into the unique setting of post-Franco Barcelona in the 70ies
- Emphasizes characters, world building and narrative over skill challenges
The Flower Collectors - Release info
NS Online support
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support