Your dogs have been dognapped by a beaked lunatic who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. You’re partnered with Trover, a little purple eye-hole monster who isn’t a huge fan of working or being put in the position of having to save the universe.
Only you and Trover can save everything in this bizarre comedy adventure filled with combat, platforming, puzzles, and morally questionable choices — created by Justin Roiland!
- Control Trover’s movements, but not his mouth. He’s got a lot to say about what’s going on in the game.
- Travel the cosmos to experience a variety of weird alien planets and characters with big personalities.
- Upgrade Trover AND YOURSELF with new abilities while evading awkward situations.
- BONUS! Trover for Nintendo Switch includes extra content previously released as DLC:
- JOPO MODE: A new way to play!
- IMPORTANT COSMIC JOBS: Explore Trover’s workplace to help co-workers, prevent grievous harm, and unlock original comedy sketches from Justin Roiland.
Release info - Trover Saves the Universe
NS Online support
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support