You’re still alive, but every day it’s getting harder to stay that way. You roam the countryside in a desperate yet methodical search for food, supplies and the rumored safe haven where the living may be protected from the walking dead. As you fight through the relentless zombie legions, you encounter and join forces with others who cling to their humanity. Many of them have different weapons and abilities, but you all have one thing in common: You Wanna Survive.
Set in an ongoing zombie apocalypse, Wanna Survive is a challenging strategy/tactics game with highly streamlined turn-based combat. The easy-to-read iconography and color coding allows players to quickly assess each evolving battle scenario and evaluate the status and options of allies and enemies with ease. Follow multiple characters’ story arcs through a variety of unique combat scenarios and try to keep them alive until they reach their goal: the city of Borealis!
• Streamlined turn-based tactical combat with a focus on unit placement and synergies
• Fast, simultaneous enemy movement ensures a true “zombie mob” experience
• Challenging stages with specific victory objectives and defeat conditions to test your tactical skills
• Permadeath: Characters who die are gone for good!
• Resource management: Choose carefully who gets to eat and who goes hungry!
• Three difficulty settings: “Intense” (default),
“Casual” and “Chill”
• Delicious pixel art and animation
• Includes original music by Ridiculon (The Binding of Isaac series, The End Is Nigh)
Wanna Survive - Release info
NS Online support
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support