Vincent Cassini, decorated war hero, but still just a Captain in the police force he started, is patrolling the orbital slums of his home planet Cetus, when he stumbles across a lead in a war crime that resulted in the mysterious disappearance of thousands of Cetans, including his first wife and best friend. Captain Cassini and his robot partner MAC, must ally with morally questionable characters to stop an old enemy before their crimes are erased forever.
Players solve puzzles, in point and click adventure style, and navigate branching narratives to manage Vince’s relationships with his family, allies and enemies. Decisions players make in conversations and the order in which they undertake tasks result in outcomes that could cost the lives of thousands. Players actions ultimately decide what type of father, partner, friend, officer and saviour Vince will be.
- Make decisions that affect the lives of thousands of people, and determine relationships between family and friends
- A 2D point and click adventure in HD
- 6-8 hours of gameplay with branching decisions resulting in multiple unique ending sequences
- Authentic Australian feel voiced by a predominantly Australian cast
- An alternate timeline of humanity branching from a castastrophic singularity event
- Original Soundtrack by Thomas Regin
- Explore via ship from the planet surface, through the orbital community to the outer reaches of the planetary ring
Release info - Warp Frontier
NS Online support
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support