Enjoy six brand new POWGI word puzzles with this bumper collection of games. This time, the games share a common theme of logic and deduction. Solve hundreds of pencil-and-paper style puzzles using the stylus and a choice of intuitive touch screen controls or handwriting recognition.
POWGI puzzles are all expertly hand-crafted for your enjoyment and puzzling pleasure!
The puzzles included are:
- Kriss Kross: The classic word-fit puzzle. Place words into the grid using their length as a guide, and using logic to make sure everything overlaps correctly!
- Ladders: Make new words by changing one letter at a time. Can you turn one word into another in a limited number of steps?
- Crypto: A cipher puzzle (also known as a cryptogram) which reveals a quote when you crack the code!
- Word Sudoku: It’s sudoku with words! Place nine letters according to usual sudoku rules. As an extra clue, one row or column will spell a word.
- Gaps: Several words have one letter missing. Deduce the correct letter to fill in the gaps and spell a new word!
- Wordsweeper: Drawing inspiration from Minesweeper, the clues tell you which letter can be placed in an adjacent square. It’s a crossword-style puzzle solved using logic!